Re: Not getting mailing list response in my inbox

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:51:29 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

>There is no option to setup a smtp server in Pan, I only can post to

Isn't there?  There used to be.  Admittedly, it's only possible to
*either* follow up *or* reply, not both at the same time.  So anything
akin to CC is out of the question.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually