Re: Not getting mailing list response in my inbox

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:11:39 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:51:29 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello Camaleón,
>
>>There is no option to setup a smtp server in Pan, I only can post to
>
> Isn't there?

Mmm... no.

> There used to be.

In Pan? You can:

a/ Define the default app to handle e-mail, web browser and text editor.

b/ Reply only to the user (hitting "r" in Pan's parlance) but the message
goes nowhere because no smtp server is in place so it's a dead end. In
fact, what that option does in opening a new mesage in Thunderbird (my
system's default MUA) with only the "To" and "Subject" fields filled
(i.e., empty body, no quoted text).

Of course, I can manually create a new message from any of my MUAs but
that's not going to happen because there is the archive ;-)

> Admittedly, it's only possible to *either* follow up *or* reply, not
> both at the same time.  So anything akin to CC is out of the question.

AFAICT, I only can post/follow-up normally to the mailing list.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón