Re: what causes "slogin -X" to not generate a "$DISPLAY" variable on the server?

On Jun 13, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:

I will file a bug report ASAP against openssh-server.

It turns out this is bug #422327, which dates all the way back to 2007, and nothing has been done about it. The bug report even suggested a patch (well, not exactly a patch with actual code changes, but at least a design that could be used to generate code changes)

Sigh!

If I get some time, I'll see if I can work up a patch...

Rick