Re: unique install question?

Hi,

Karen,

Have you contacted U of Toronto for help with your problem?  From the outside,
the university seems to be on the cutting edge of technology and linux
development.

Not sure even who to start with over there.
Can you share a link supporting your feelings?

I hunted for a debian users group here, and finding none turned to lists.
Obviously as expressed a human in  town would be the best solution.
I am told there is some firefox fancy configuring that I may need...later.
Then there are things like audacity which I hope? I will be able to run in debian, but again that is after I learn more about what I am doing.

The install effort I am making now is a test one so I can learn before using equipment I have no desire to break, smiles.
Karen

Mark