Re: Recommend System requirements for Linux Debian

I got CPU 2.66Ghz (32 bit, one core, 64bit compatyble) and 752MB RAM
(DDR333, single channel). System boots up in two minutes. Even I don't
what I should services down to speed up. Even on duo2core with 4GB of
memory is not working too fast. 1 minute to window login and 1 minute to
full loaded gnome 3. On XFCE4 it's a little faster. But Ubuntu/Mint are
very quicker than Debian.