Re: Is there a way to use a custom background in terminal mode?

El 2012-06-11 a las 03:37 +0800, 斟酌鵬兄 escribió:

(resending to the list)

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> There are terminal emulators that allow for changing the background
> >> (eterm comes to mind), but in a tty, without an X session, I do not
> >> believe this is possible.
> >
> > It sems that it's possible. You can read about the above mentioned
> > utilities requirements at their respective sites.

> Tried, but seems not work.
> using fbterm-bi in man page of fbterm
> shows error something like fbterm not found.

You better explain what's what you did exactly so someone can tell
about the required or missing steps. It seems that setting a background
image is a bit complex, I mean, something that requires more than just
installing a package and go :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón