Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

30.04.2012 19:11, Camaleón kirjoitti:
> Hello,
>
> Is just me who receives this sort of e-mails when replying to certain
> messages of this mailing list?
>
> I'm now getting this which pretends to be from myself so I guess the
> other posts I received were also faked in the same way.
>
> ***
> Re: 2TB USB hard drive for backing up
>
> 1QA4xxx2a | Apr 30, 2012 02:54PM UTC
>
> Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and
> are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
> additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.
>
> Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

> This message was sent to noelamac@gmail.com in reference to Case #79920.
> ***
>
> These messages seem to be related with this site:
>
> http://portal.joegiglio.org
>
> Anyone knows what's this?
>
> Greetings,

I am not receiving anything like that. Have you happened to post about
this issue earlier to this list or am I just imagining it?

By the way, this looks like a reason to GPG sign everything, like I am
doing. There is sometimes arguing at gnupg-user and enigmail user about
should messages to mailing lists be signed or not. I think that there
was once such arguement here too in some of those multiple [OT] Posting
styles threads.

--
Mika Suomalainen
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 4DB53CFE82A46728