Re: OT - New Google algorithm

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:04:57 +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> For the last 3 weeks there has been a roughly 70 per cent drop in the
> number of hits on my web pages (although one of these pages in contrast,
> has seen a steep increase). Googling finds that there has been a change
> in the algorithm they use, which is intended to catch people using
> underhand methbods of inflating their hit rate. (I don't do this.) Has
> anyone else noticed anything similar?

If you are not making use of any automated SEO tool that can be making
"biased" assignments to match your site with the desired keywords, I
wouldn't worry too much about it. Wait a bit until Google's algorithm
normalizes its results; IIRC, the last update change was done a couple of
days ago...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón