[OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

Hello,

Is just me who receives this sort of e-mails when replying to certain
messages of this mailing list?

I'm now getting this which pretends to be from myself so I guess the
other posts I received were also faked in the same way.

***
Re: 2TB USB hard drive for backing up

1QA4xxx2a | Apr 30, 2012 02:54PM UTC

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and
are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

This message was sent to noelamac@gmail.com in reference to Case #79920.
***

These messages seem to be related with this site:

http://portal.joegiglio.org

Anyone knows what's this?

Greetings,

--