Re: difficult to isolate problem - browser access to router has problems on on machine but not other

On 17/04/12 14:53, Arthur Marsh wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions, but I've tried several browsers on the AMD64 machine and experience the same fault, so I'm tending towards an AMD64-specific bug that happens with the realtek 8169 chipset.

Arthur.

I haven't been following this thread, so may have missed it but have you got the firmware drivers on your 64bit system, as you say it works on your 32bit system?