Re: KVM problem

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:12:11AM +0100, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
> I'll leave you there with your judgment call, but Blender is considered
> a bit more than "gruff" in the 3D modeling and video community, Yum is
> Fedora package manager, the developers will be delighted to know they
> are writing "stupid buggy python scripts". I obviously lack your broad
> knowledge of python, C and visual basic6 to understand how so many
> people have missed the obvious truth you are trying to spread. Let's
> hope the ignorant masses at RedHat have already started to rewrite
> virt-manager in C if they read this.

I dont want to start a flamewar  about such a stupid question. I have programmed
a few small things  with python and I have seen a  lot of programms _programmed_
in python, which are really stupid.

I am  using python especially  for math problems and  it works fine  (if gnuplot
cant handle such things which is rarely...).

But when  i compare it  to the unix  tools, which are  mostly written in  C, the
quality of python scripts  are so bad and it hurts, too  see stupid python error
messages while turning  a virtual machine on or off...  UNIX was about "quality"
and this is a major goal compared to other oses out there.

However, there might be problems out there  which require python and it is good,
to have these option.

I stay with perl and C.

--
0xAAA