Re: Convert mp3 enbulk

Rob Owens:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:06:35AM -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
>>
>> +1.  I love my Sansa Clip+!  I have installed Rockbox on it and
>> always use that interface.[1]  One of the best features for me is that
>> I always turn on accessibility and create voice menus for all of the
>> audio files.  It Rocks!
>>
> You're the second person to recommend Rockbox to me this week.  I guess
> I'll have to try it out.  The voice menus feature sounds very useful.

Count me as number three. Rockbox is what makes my player (a more than
six years old Iriver H120) really useful. It is incredibly fast and has
a lot of features (bookmarks for long podcasts, flexible playlist
editing, tons of codecs for playback and recording, custom fonts and
themes, just to name a few).

> I forgot to mention two other features I like about the Clip+.  It is
> small, and it has real buttons.  I can actually operate it while wearing
> gloves.  But with voice menus I guess I wouldn't have to.

Rockbox doesn't have voice recognition, it can only speak to you.

J..
--
I wear a lot of leather but would never wear fur.
[Agree]   [Disagree]