Re: DHCPOFFER lost in transit :-)

On 02/10/2012 10:27 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Ma, 07 feb 12, 21:09:21, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
The DHCP server runs on my desktop so I have complete access to it.
The X3000 is configured as a DHCP relay.
I would try to completely disable anything like a DHCP server in the AP.

Thanks. That was the original setup and it didn't work. As per my other message, this problem is solved for me. The other option that I read about is installing a GNU/Linux system on the AP, such as DebianWRT. If I can get it working at all, I am very hopeful I will do just about anything I want it to. But I think I'll let it wait until I get a new AP (wireless N) because I don't want to risk a bricked device. Also the DebianWRT project will have matured by then, I hope.
Kind regards,
Andrei