Re: Re (6): POP3 in Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Re (6): POP3 in Debian
- From: Camaleón <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:47:02 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120130184809.GA9066@stt008.linux.site> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:21:58 -0700, peasthope wrote:
> From: =?utf-8?B?Q2FtYWxlw7Nu?= <email@example.com> Date: Mon, 30
> 2012 19:48:09 +0100
>> Sorry if I bothered you.
> Slightly irked. No scars.
>> ... don't know who ...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_%28programming_language%29 & etc.
>> ... or what company makes the development ...
Is that a complete OS instead a standalone MUA? Things are getting more
>> ... just a user POV ...
> It is my page giving information rather than opinion.
Oh, it was yours? Sorry, didn't notice O:-)
>> It makes me really doubt :-)
> What's to doubt?
About if it is a bug or user's misconfiguration.
>> Sure, that's why I can put my hand on fire for Oberon.
> Stick to mutt.
I'll take your word because I only can speak for Mutt.
>> Yup, I know. IIRC I reviewed and added some hints for that page ;-)
> It's still evolving.
And getting better.
>> "People" and "rational" can't go in the same phrase, they collide
> Often, yes.
Sadly, more than often, I'd say. People is lazy (and unrational) "by
design" and will do whatever cost less for him/her. And Mutt's usability
has nothing to do with a webmail in this regard. It's a lost battle.