Re: last wheezy updates is disconfiguring my system!

see below.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:10, godo <goran@dobosevic.com> wrote:
> On 01/19/2012 04:33 PM, Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen wrote:
>>
>> Hola!
>>
>> Starting with the updates this monday, my wheezy/xfce4 system is
>> disconfigured! For instance, the three boxes
>> on each window, close/maximize/minimize have disappeared! Also, while
>> I can resize windows, I cannot any longer move them!.
>> So my ability to easily switch between windows disappeared. Why? What to
>> do?
>>
>> Kjetil
>>
> Sorry to hear that. My up to date Wheezy XFCE+KDE is normal. Yesterday in
> KDE Dolphin had SIGGKILL all the time. Today I'm in XFCE and everything is
> normal except Xarchiver.
> Did you try reboot after upgrade? I think that today or yesterday was also
> some updates.

  I did reboot, which do not help (also after today' s updates). There
are other problems, too.
1)  The XFCE menubar misbehaves, for instance, the panel applet
allowing changes between four virtual desktops stopped to work.
2) When starting an terminal window (menu /Accessories/Terminal), the
started teminal window cannot be used --- it is impossible to write
anything in it! Furthermore, it cannot be closed, and when I do rebot,
there is a black hole on the screen where it was!

Kjetil