Re: last wheezy updates is disconfiguring my system!

On 01/19/2012 04:33 PM, Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen wrote:
Hola!

Starting with the updates this monday, my wheezy/xfce4 system is
disconfigured! For instance, the three boxes
on each window, close/maximize/minimize have disappeared! Also, while
I can resize windows, I cannot any longer move them!.
So my ability to easily switch between windows disappeared. Why? What to do?

Kjetil

Sorry to hear that. My up to date Wheezy XFCE+KDE is normal. Yesterday in KDE Dolphin had SIGGKILL all the time. Today I'm in XFCE and everything is normal except Xarchiver. Did you try reboot after upgrade? I think that today or yesterday was also some updates.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic