Re: last wheezy updates is disconfiguring my system!

   I did reboot, which do not help (also after today' s updates). There
are other problems, too.
1)  The XFCE menubar misbehaves, for instance, the panel applet
allowing changes between four virtual desktops stopped to work.
2) When starting an terminal window (menu /Accessories/Terminal), the
started teminal window cannot be used --- it is impossible to write
anything in it! Furthermore, it cannot be closed, and when I do rebot,
there is a black hole on the screen where it was!

Kjetil

That sound really nasty. I don't have all this problems.
Forgot to say I have 3.1.0-1-486.
Is it same if you log in in new created acc.?

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic