last wheezy updates is disconfiguring my system!

Hola!

Starting with the updates this monday, my wheezy/xfce4 system is
disconfigured! For instance, the three boxes
on each window, close/maximize/minimize have disappeared! Also, while
I can resize windows, I cannot any longer move them!.
So my ability to easily switch between windows disappeared. Why? What to do?

Kjetil

--
"If you want a picture of the future - imagine a boot stamping on the
human face - forever."

George Orwell (1984)