Re: los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan? quién me ayuda

Lo que pasa es cuando le doy update o upgrade o instalar cuyalquier programa no lo hace por estar buscando en esta lista de repositorios:

# Security updates for "stable"
deb http://security.debian.org sarge/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org sarge/updates main
deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/archive/debian-security/ sarge/updates main
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive sarge/updates main

# Los paquetes de sarge
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian sarge main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian sarge main
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/archive/debian/ sarge main
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive sarge main

pero en http://archive.debian.org/ no veo sarge, que direciones de repositorios me recomiendan? o cuáles son las direcciones para agregarlas al source.list

El 22 de noviembre de 2011 19:21, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> escribió:
Lisi wrote:
> Alexis Herera wrote:
> > Quién me ayuda, los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan. Por cuál los
> > puedo reemplazar porque quiero actualizar mi versión de Debian
>
> This list is in English.  There is a Spanish language list:
> about.debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
> which might suit you better.
>
> Sarge will be available only in the archives.  It is now fairly long in the
> tooth, having been superceded by: Etch -> Lenny -> Squeeze.
>
> Is there a reason why you want to use such an old version of Debian?

They said they wanted to upgrade.  For that you will need to upgrade
through all of the major releases.  If you had a Sarge 3.1 system then
you would first want to upgrade to the latest Sarge 3.1 available and
then upgrade from Sarge to Etch.  Then from Etch to Lenny.  Then from
Lenny to Squeeze.  All of which can be easily done by using the
archive at archive.debian.org.  If you were starting at Etch 3.0 then
it is the same that you would want to be fully up to date with the
latest available Etch 3.0 first and then upgrade from Etch to Sarge.

 deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/ etch main

I happened to have done that to an old machine not very long ago
myself.  Debian is good for upgrades.

Bob

Alexis Herrera Ruiz
3176721091