Re: los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan? quién me ayuda

Alexis Herera wrote:
> Lo que pasa es cuando le doy update o upgrade o instalar cuyalquier
> programa no lo hace por estar buscando en esta lista de repositorios:

Please pardon my inability to communicate in Spanish.  You CC'd an
incorrect address.  Try <debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org>
instead.

Please do NOT "crosspost".  Do not send to both lists in the same
message.  Pick one only.  Send to only one list at a time.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/

But I think you are asking about a particular program called
"cuyalquier"??  I do not know about such a program.

> # Security updates for "stable"
> deb http://security.debian.org sarge/updates main contrib non-free

Sarge is out of support.  Sarge no longer has security upgrades.  Only
the last release is available.  All of the lines you showed were
obsolete or incorrect.

Eliminate all of them.  Delete.  Discard.

> pero en http://archive.debian.org/ no veo sarge, que direciones de
> repositorios me recomiendan? o cuáles son las direcciones para agregarlas
> al source.list

For Sarge only the deep archive is available.  Use *only* these lines
in /etc/apt/sources.list:

  deb http://archive.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib non-free
  deb-src http://archive.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib non-free

Remove all other lines.

There is a possibility that you will have signing key problems and
will need to manually force an update of the debian-archive-keyring
and update after that in order to resolve expired key problems.

Bob