Re: los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan? quién me ayuda

On Tuesday 22 November 2011 23:18:32 Alexis Herera wrote:
> Quién me ayuda, los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan. Por cuál los
> puedo reemplazar porque quiero actualizar mi versión de Debian

This list is in English.  There is a Spanish language list:
about.debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
which might suit you better.

Sarge will be available only in the archives.  It is now fairly long in the
tooth, having been superceded by: Etch -> Lenny -> Squeeze.

Is there a reason why you want to use such an old version of Debian?

Lisi