Re: Into: Coming over to Debian from Ubuntu

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:11:21 -0500
doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> wrote:

> On 11/14/2011 09:10 AM, Camaleón wrote:
>
> /snip/
> > I've also read bad reviewes for the new MacOS Lion system. My
> > feeling is that Apple will discontinue sooner or later its server
> > business (and possibly the desktop...) and will concentrate the
> > forces into the mobile market (iPhone/Pad/Pod and notebooks) that
> > is where they are doing money.
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> Somewhere I read the percentage of Mac use, and its comparitively
> high-- certainly over 10%.  Practically everyone in the publishing
> business or doing commercial illustration seems to use a Mac.  I
> don't think it will go away soon.

That's because all publishing, graphic design students are taught on
Macs. Same strategy as Microsoft, but Mac go for a slightly older
demographic.
Regards,

Weaver.
--
"In a world without walls and fences,
what need have we for Windows or Gates?"