Re: nfs howto - are debian docs dated?

Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

I've only responded to this one question just yet because I'm working
from your other input to get this done... thanks.

> That's not a lot of examples - what did you want to use if for?

Exchange of files between debian desktop and solaris zfs servers.

So it will be both server and client on both ends.

The main usage, where the heaviest interplay will be, is going to be
the solaris server offering its zfs filesystems as work areas for
other lan machines.

The debian host as server will be offering 2 main directories to the
lan that contain stuff needed on all lan machines at times.