Re: which system is similar with debian

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
> lina wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Martin Steigerwald<Martin@lichtvoll.de>
>>  wrote:

> That is really ugly - not a standard Linux installer at all, and no option
> to build from source.
Might the reason from the commercial company.

> If it were me, the next thing I'd try is to install a copy of virtualbox,
> build an OpenSuse virtual machine, and try to install into it.  Not sure
> what kind of performance you'll get given that visualization can be pretty
> compute-intensive.
You are very right about it, it's very computation intensive.
I just meet some paper using it to do some statistical categorization.
For fun, wanna try it.

I will try to build on another machine first.

Thanks,