Re: What to make of this apt-get update output.

On 10/14/2011 04:00 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
Wayne Topa<linuxtwo@gmail.com>  writes:

[...]

Give a man to fish, feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish, feed him for life

I used to teach Electronics/Programming many many moons ago.

So in your case it was:
Give a man a shock and stun him for life.  ;)

(Sorry couldn't resist..)

Thanks for the helpful input.  I guess I'm disgustingly lazy.

Oh?  Let me try to make it a bit easier for you.

1.  Install Apache2 and dwww packages.
2.  Use dwww to bring up the Debian-Reference HTML Document.
3.  For Packaging select Chapter 2.
4.  In iceweasel key in Ctrl f
5.  In the find box enter, for example, downgrade.
6.  Click next for the next occurrence etc

A fast way to search out terms using Linux Tools and Debian-Reference.

Have a Great Day!!

Wayne