Re: OT: Desktop icons - Some blubbering :.(

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 12:26:22 +1100
Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Scott,

> Toolbar => View => Show hidden files.

Which applies whatever view mode I have Konq set in, be it list or icon
mode.  In KDE3 The settings for list view & and icon view were somehow,
separate.  I didn't have to keep (de)selecting show hidden files
according to which view mode I was using.  I do now in both Dolphin &
Konq.

> Konqueror still does everything it did in Lenny. I have several clients

No it doesn't.  The file manager in Konq is now merely a wrapper for
Dolphin.

It's not a show stopper, but it would be nice to have the old behaviour
back.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous