Issues with ATI capture

Hi

I have a capture card ATI AGP 64 mb and using Debian squeeze

When I run lspci returns the following

 lspci | grep VGA

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc R200 BB [Radeon
All in Wonder 8500DV]

So I believe installed at least substantially all the drivers for this card.

In a manual I found I added the GRUB browsing radeon.modeset = 0, also in
/ etc / default-grub also added radeon.modeset = 0, according to the
manual when you start the PC should appear large letters so it does.

I want to watch TV but it's like something is missing, I tried zapping and
tells me missing / dev/vbi0, I also tried-TV makes me DVB There are no
devices available.

Or is that something is missing but as I fix it???

Regards
Cosme