Re: Alt-Tab does not work in my KDE

On 09/19/2011 05:23 PM, Mahesh T Pai wrote:
H Xu<xusubsc@gmail.com>  writes:

  >  Hello,

  >  I'm using Debian wheezy and the Tab switcher usually does not work on
  >  my KDE, although sometimes it works very well. I've googled and have
  >  no idea of what is going on here. Could anyone help me, please?

Probably some minor configuration / keyboard lay out issue. Check if you
have anything special in your keyboard layout / switching options.

Tried if this works fine in a new user??

Just create a new user, and log in as the new user.

It also does not work in a new user.

Could you tell me how to check if I have anything special in my keyboard layout options?

Thanks.

Hong