Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On 07/09/11 05:40 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Walter Hurry wrote:
Bob,

This is all sensible advice, but it does not sound to me as though OP is
handling his own email; the address concerned is debianlist@videotron.ca
- videotron.ca appears to be an ISP/email provider, and I have a hunch
that the address is one of OP's own with that provider.

If the OP is using his ISP email then he is at the mercy of their
policies.  That is just the way that it is.

Yup...I have complained to them and asked what they do with suspected spam....but judging by my inbox..they don't to much :)

--
Cheers
Frank