Re:[SOLVED] virt terminal font problem

Ivan and group. I went ahead and tried resetting the "radeon modeset] to 0 which is linux for [OFF], and voila' it worked. Shazaam! What do you know. I was afraid I was going to hose it all up but nope, it came up just like it was 'sposed to. Ivan, thank you for your help, so much. I'd gone nuts trying to google the answer to this mess and you directed me to the correct procedure.

I've been upgrading wheezy almost every day and it seems like once a week there is a group of messages that I had never received before in Lenny stating that I needed more radeon drivers or firmware or something and I had even hunted to see if I could find them but no joy there either. So hopefully since I'm not loading the radeon driver anymore, at least the radeonFB one I am guessing, maybe I won't get those messages any longer.

Again, Ivan thank you.  You were a great help.
Whit