Re: cannot find and install some dev packages

http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libhighgui-dev
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libglew1.5-dev

> I find it (the first one you mention) as being available in
> experimental, not in testing, and I also see that in my package manager.

Yeah, its developer page says it should have entered in testing now.

> Do you have a line for experimental packages in your
> /etc/apt/sources.list ?

No yet, but I was seriously considering including unstable or
experimental sources in sources.list.

> (In case you did not know, you should be careful when upgrading parts of
> your system to experimental, unless you know what you are doing.)

I have done it in the past a few times, usually under similar circumstances.

Thanks.

ever having been read.