Re: cannot find and install some dev packages

2011-08-20 06:08, H.S. skrev:
Hello.

I am trying to install the following dev packages but aptitude keeps
telling me it can't find them:
libopencv-highgui-dev
libglew1.5-dev

The package's developer information, however, lists them (I have Testing
on an amd64).

Could somebody tell me what I am missing here?

Where do you find them listed?

I find it (the first one you mention) as being available in experimental, not in testing, and I also see that in my package manager.

Do you have a line for experimental packages in your /etc/apt/sources.list ?

(In case you did not know, you should be careful when upgrading parts of your system to experimental, unless you know what you are doing.)

/ johan