Re: cannot find and install some dev packages

2011-08-20 16:06, H.S. skrev:
On 20/08/11 01:42 AM, Johan Grönqvist wrote:
2011-08-20 06:08, H.S. skrev:
Hello.

I am trying to install the following dev packages but aptitude keeps
telling me it can't find them:
libopencv-highgui-dev
libglew1.5-dev

The package's developer information, however, lists them (I have Testing
on an amd64).

Could somebody tell me what I am missing here?

Where do you find them listed?

http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libhighgui-dev
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libglew1.5-dev

Ah, yes, under that name I see it in testing. Then I have no idea why you do not see it, as it seems to have entered testing two weeks ago, and I see it here:

root@johan-laptop:/home/johan# apt-cache policy libhighgui.dev
libhighgui-dev:
  Installerad: (ingen)
  Kandidat:    2.1.0-7