cannot find and install some dev packages

Hello.

I am trying to install the following dev packages but aptitude keeps
telling me it can't find them:
libopencv-highgui-dev
libglew1.5-dev

The package's developer information, however, lists them (I have Testing
on an amd64).

Could somebody tell me what I am missing here?

Thanks.

ever having been read.