Re: [still OT?] Google cookie problem - was [Re: [OT] Google search default lang.]

On 15/08/11 05:36, Brian wrote:
On Mon 15 Aug 2011 at 02:28:27 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:

[This is a blatent attempt to deflect criticism away from Google]

Put whatever paranoid spin on it that you want. I don't care who places the advertisements - I don't want to download or view them.

I don't know how people cope without Noscript and AdBlock Plus - that

Very easily.

Cheers

--
“We gotta come to some new ideas about life folks ok? I'm not being blase about abortion, it might be a real issue, it might not, doesn't matter to me. What matters is that if you believe in the sanctity of life then you believe it for life of all ages. That's what I hate about this child-worship syndrome going on. "Save the children! They're killing children! How many children were at Waco? They're killing children!" What does that mean? They reach a certain age and they're off your [beep] love-list? [beep] your children, if that's the way you think then [beep] you too. You either love all people of all ages or you shut the [beep] up.”
~ Bill Hicks