Re: Best linux Distro 2011

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 05:26:47PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:

> > And Well Debian wins over all the Distros :)
>
> Nice!
>
> But openSUSE is far better than Ubtuntu in almost any aspect... :-P

I had to work with servers runing openSUSE for a few years and I beg to
differ.  I prefer any Debian flavour over openSuse.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall
      ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
                                      John 15:7