Re: cups usbfs: process .... (usb) did not claim interface 1 before use

Camaleón wrote:

Sorry for not being able to do anything. I was too busy at work

> "dmesg" showed nothing -no activity- when replugging?

Well it prints the usual usb stuff

> Ah, that makes sense... well, you can configure exim (or whatever MTA) to
> deliver external e-mails through a remote smtp server like any MUA will
> do.

Yes I think it was, but now not quite sure. I need to check, because the
email client is using the correct way, I think only reportbug has been
configured to bypass the smpt

regards