Re: Printer Settings

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 18:00 +0000,

Hi Camaleón :)

I've got hpijs and hplip installed, both drivers are bad :(.
Right now I installed ijsgutenprint, since a gutenprint driver is able
to give good printing quality for fonts, but there's no additional new
driver available by system-config-printer. I'm going to install more
gutenprint packages as soon as possible.

Thank you Hans. I tried starting with this, but it didn't work.
Perhaps the needed cups packages were missing, I can try it again as
soon as possible.

Today and the last days before I just had/have minutes to work on the
computer, that makes it more difficult to solve the issue.

        If possible, please carbon copy to my email address, since I'm
        receiving digest only.

Regards,

Ralf

--
"I can't watch TV longer than five minutes without praying for nuclear
holocaust."