Re: install squeeze con core i5 2500 motherboard 1155

lee, i didn't take a look at syslog. dmesg showed they were there.

What i ended doing, was play with the hotplug option for each disk on the bios, and it worked.
I have the system running, but i'm now trying to learn what that option means .
I don't think it's a real hotplug thing, as changing drives without shutting down the computer.
Actually got it working setting two of the drives with hotplug on and one off .

BTW it's a core i 2400 not 2500 .

Regards

Pablo Sánchez.

Pablo Sánchez<pablos@adinet.com.uy>  writes:

Well, i got an ASUS P8H67-M LX with H67 B3 revision intel chipset  with a core i5 2500 .

The machine has 3 Samsung 1TB disks , that i see on the bios config, connected to sata 3gb ports .

After inserting an usb stick with realtek firmware-realtek 0.28, config the network,
I'm stuck on Scanning disk on starting up the partitioner on 50 % progress : it's stalled .
Do you see any messages about the disks in the syslog?