Re: Accented chars in filenames issue

Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

> On 25/06/11 15:56, William Hopkins wrote:
>> On 06/25/11 at 03:36pm, Scott Ferguson wrote:

[...]

>> Any error message? Have you tried mounting with the encoding options
>> as recommended elsewhere?
>
> I may have missed something in the threads - as I don't know how to
> apply those options to ext3.

Another advise: Avoid to use special mount options for mounting file
systems as much as you can. If you can't avoid it, make sure that with
the mount options you want to use, there isn't the possibility of losing
data when different mount options happen to be used. If the possibility
exists, do not use the mount options you want to use.