Accented chars in filenames issue

Hi,

I am experiencing serious problems with my external HD, I�can't create/write filenames containing accented chars, especially when copying music from my amarok collection (as you can guess a lor of brazilian, french and italian�music has plenty of accented chars in filenames).

Is it a locale problem? I have got all locales installed, my default is it_IT@euro. Tried with utf8 and others with no success.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards
Raffaele

--
L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla protesta violenta e viscerale.