Re: posting

>         Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> writes:
>
>         > Re: posting Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2011 #1198
>         >
>         > instead of
>         >
>         > Re: posting
>         >
>         > is breaking the thread?
>
>         Yes, your threading is broken, and you need to learn how to
>         post. See,
>         for example, [1] and [2] and [3].
>
>         We have some options here:
>

>         1.) filter your posts so they go to the junk group or are
>         quietly
>             deleted

If I would receive all mailing lists NOT as digest it would be 800 mails
a day. I can filter as soon as I receive mails, but if I just don't
retrieve mails for one day, I get issues with too many mails on my
providers server.

Now I pushed group reply, deleted the quotes, deleted the subject,
copied the needed text and pasted it as quotation and copied and pasted
the subject.

Why are there spaces add between the '>'-signs and the text? It's
because they are add for the digest, I didn't add the spaces. So my
question: Why does add Debian digest add those spaces?
To make it the only mailing list, were replying to the digest should
become an issue?

Evolution does the quotation correctly, but the digest is badly
pre-formatted.

Why is Debian digest pre-formatted this way? Just to disable that users
can reply to the list? Why?

Don't blame me! Blame the way Debian digest is formatted. It's neither
my, nor Evolutions fault, when the digest is bad formatted.