Re: posting

On Thursday 23 June 2011 19:44:57 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Don't blame me! Blame the way Debian digest is formatted. It's neither
> my, nor Evolutions fault, when the digest is bad formatted.

This problem is endemic to digests.  Googlemail threads on "conversations"
which do indeed go by the subject line.  But many (most?) email clients rely
for threading on internal evidence in the headers, in the case of your email:

This breaks the threads, which can be a considerable nuisance.  This email of
yours is all alone.  So you are effectively whistling in the wind.  This
greatly reduces the effectiveness of anything you say.

That's fine by me.  I just mostly ignore broken threads.  My memory is too
poor these days for me to remember the OP of a thread that has been
repeatedly broken.  I can remember what you have said because, frankly, I am
beginning to find it tedious.

There is no point in saying the same thing over and over again.  You clearly
don't like Debian or its policies.  Why on earth do you use it?

But whatever your reasons, please stop banging this tedious drum.  It doesn't
matter whose the fault is.  It is you who are banging the drum.

Lisi