Re: Samba or NFS--tangent

On 06/04/2011 01:31 AM, Doug wrote:
I opened the suggested url, and read the following intro: "*Reader
Prerequisites*: To get the most from this
article, understand the following concepts before reading: basic unix
command line tools, text editors,
DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, netmask, gateway"

I'm not afraid of command line tools and I can use nano or pico, or mc
(yes, I've been around

What do you current use to configure networking in Linux? (You must get to the Internet somehow...)