Re: reset high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address x in squeeze
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: reset high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address x in squeeze
- From: "Juan R. de Silva" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:18:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110530061134.GI9662@slimer>
On Mon, 30 May 2011 02:11:34 -0400, William Hopkins wrote:
> If you can find the
> bugfix in Ubuntu it will help either fix it in Debian or discover why it
> hasn't yet applied to stable.
BTW, I wanted to report a bug in Squeeze but which package do I report it
against? I have not idea. I've tried ehci_hcd in reportbug and get
"invalid package name" in response.
Could you suggest, please?