Re: 0 years 1st programmed computer? - Re: Poll Summary & Poll 1b - What Smartphone do you use?

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:19:19AM +0530, Mihira Fernando wrote:
> On 05/27/2011 08:55 AM, Freeman wrote:
> >and a habit of attempting to impress attractive young women with it all.
>
> Did this ever work ?  :D

Most are patient but, outside of a couple of diversions to youtube, .  .  .
no.  :)

I think of it as similar to when M$ first came out with their portable music
player (the whatchamacallit) with some sort of bluetooth or some feature
that the ipod had not.

Apple made the hilarious response that they weren't worried because the
feature was so slow that by time it was running the girls had left the
table.

But I still have the assumption that there are "nurdettes" (pretty hot these
days) out there someplace that would appreciate my Debian installs.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody