Poll Summary & Poll 1b - What Smartphone do you use?

We had a great response here two weeks ago on this poll,   :)
& today here is:
1)  The summary, &
2)  3 additional poll questions. :)

-  As I was working on this summary, I realized there were 3 more
questions that would have added to the useful & fun information.  So,
we'll do a "Part B" of this poll, which everyone is invited to join in
on.  See below.

==  Summary of Poll:  What Smartphone do you use?
==  Manufacturer name, Model name, OS name, Cell Carrier name, Country
you live in.
==  Here's quick 1 lines from 13 owners, & 1 planner.

Samsung   Intercept, Android (Debian I Wish - DIW), Virgin Mobil
(=Sprint), USA.
I used like Palm Treo
HTC, Hero, Android + HTC Sense, Sprint, USA
BlackBerry Bold 9700
N900, Maemo5/OS2008, TMo, USA
> N900, Maemo5/OS2008  Me too. Maemo/Android (nitdroid) Dualboot.
Ditto. Have an N900 and an N810.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, running Android 2.1, but 2.3 promised by SE.
I own a Neo 1973
Treo, Palm, Verizon, US. I still hate it after 4 years.
used MyTouch 3G Android
Blackberry 9700, OS 6.0, Wind, Greece
Nokia N900 running Maemo 5, my carrier is Proximus (Belgacom mobile),
Belgium.

=  Totals:
2  Palm
5  Android
2  Blackberry
4  Nokia N900
1  Neo (with Openmoko  = +0.5 for the future)

=  Planning for the future:
If i ever get a smartphone, it'll be an openmoko (pref the GTA02A7++

=====  Poll 1b:  3 Additional Poll questions now:
         Age, Programming years, Debian years

As I was reading over the poll responses, I thought
"It would be useful to know something about the smartphone users.
Specifically, in years:
1)  How old are you?
2)  How many years ago did you 1st program a computer?          0 to #,
or N=Never
3)  How many years ago did you 1st install a debian system?     0 to #,
or N=Never  "

I call these "APD", for # of years in: Age, Programming, Debian.

So, it would be great if all the 13 responders above added in that info
for part 1b of this poll.

Please:  Just reply to this message, & be sure to _include only the line
you wrote about your smartphone_, plus the answers to the 1b poll
questions "APD".

[Remember to _trim_ off all irrelevant parts of _this_ email.
!Especially
gmail users, who have that ability hidden, so I'm told.  ;)  ]

-
Also, you are welcome to respond to the poll with all the answers, even
if you didn't respond for the 1st poll.
Just tell us:  What Smartphone do you use?
Manufacturer name, Model name, OS name, Cell Carrier name, Country you
live in.
Plus, your APD.

-
Here, I'll go first:
Samsung   Intercept, Android (Debian I Wish - DIW), Virgin Mobil
(=Sprint), USA.
APD: 51, 40, 11

=====
OK:  What Smartphone do you use?
Manufacturer name, Model name, OS name, Cell Carrier name, Country you
live in.
What is the # of years in your Age, Programming, Debian?

==  Join in the Global monthly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture
Smartphone Debian:  http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone