Re: Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable

On Qua, 25 Mai 2011, Perry Thompson wrote:
I still think that this should be possible. I mean, Chrome 11 works from
chrome.google.com, why shouldn't Chromium work? They're pretty much the
same thing, no? Surely there must be some way of doing this.

It might be statically linked, or it might be dynamically linked, but including all dependent libraries in the package. Debian packages rely on system-wide libraries.

--
It'll be just like Beggars' Canyon back home.
		-- Luke Skywalker

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br