Re: Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable

On 05/24/2011 11:41 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> 2011/5/25 Perry Thompson <rypervenche@yahoo.fr>
>
>> I have been looking for an operating system that would allow me to have
>> the latest browser, but the stability of Debian Stable, and I realized
>> that I just want to keep using Debian. I have looked into apt-pinning to
>> install Chromium 11 from Sid, however it has not worked for me.
>>

> maybe you could share us your apt preferences file so we can have a look at
> it?

Here is /apt/etc/preferences

Package: *
Pin: release n=squeeze
Pin-Priority: 500

Package: *
Pin: release n=wheezy
Pin-Priority: 450

Package: *
Pin: release n=sid
Pin-Priority: 400

As for the dependency issues I have, this is what I get.

"sudo aptitude -t sid install chromium" shows me...
http://pastebin.com/6rFGizCA

"sudo aptitude install chromium/sid" shows me...
http://pastebin.com/LMPtDxLY