Re: Gnome menu can't update to correct language.

2011/5/22 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 16:16:29 +0800, spp mg wrote:
>
>> My locale is set to zh_TW,so gnome menu is chinese. But when I instell
>> package,gnome menu can't update to correct language. I need
>> relogin(logout and login again.Has this word??) to update .
>>
>> I record a movie(6 MB) with the debain 6.0.1a. Please download from this
>> link:
>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEU3ZLUH
>
> How weird.
>
> I've never seen that before, only the Debian menu reverts to English and
> the other remain :-?

Oh ,yes,It's  Debian menu.
It reverts to English at 1:09 of movie.

> Does it happen always, regardless the application you install and the
> method you use (synaptic, command line...)?

I just use aptitude only,but my friend use synaptic with same problem.
This problem look like happen after "menu trigger", so I think it will
happen to any installer.

>> You can see menu's word change to Enilash from chinese in installing.
>>
>> Have any idea?
>
> I would make some tests:
>
> - Try to create a new user account and check if the same happens from
> there.
>
> - After installing any package, restart the gnome-panel (from console,
> run "killall gnome-panel) and recheck the Debian menu language.

new account : No,It can't solve problem.
killall gnome-panel : Yes! It solved.  :D

So,It's bug?
If yes,I need report to "menu" or "gnome-panel"?